Future of Business Intelligence in the Cloud
KEYWORDS: Business Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Cloud for Business, Cloud BI
What Is Cloud BI?
- Business intelligence (BI) is about delivering the right information to the right people at the right time, and Cloud BI is a fast way to access data.
- While the Cloud provides an agile storage, BI offers relevant information to the people in the organizational hierarchy.
- It can be used more easily than a traditional BI tool due to it being lower in costs and easier to deploy.
A small business or startup can invest in cloud BI as business analytics tools & software enables businesses to see the trends in their businesses so that they can take decision according to it.
Jai Infoway provides end to end cloud services Including AWS Managed Blockchain, AWS QLDB, Serverless computing, Containers, Storages with IAM ,security and compliance expertise
Some of the advantages of Cloud BI are:
“You can have data without information, but you cannot have information without data.”By Daniel Keys Moran
Benefits to consider Cloud BI for Business:
- Keeps information unified and accessible.
- Affordable and reduced IT costs.
- No extra expenditure on hardware and software setup.
- Cloud BI solutions are accessible from mobile phones and tablets.
- It allows easy cross-location data sharing and remote data access even when they are deployed outside a company’s firewall.
Would you like to know how your business can use the power of Microsoft Azure and Business Analytics?
Jai Infoway developers today work with a number of startups as well as larger enterprises all over the US.