How to build a pitch deck
How to pitch an Investor
Confuse how to build a deck to pitch an investor. No need to worry, Jaiinfoway will tell you how to build a deck or pitch an investor.
In startup lifetime, anytime you need to pitch an investor to make your brilliant idea happen. And if you fail to do so you will lose an investor forever.
So, before telling about how to build a pitch deck, let’s know what pitch deck is
What is Pitch Deck?
Pitch deck is a brief presentation that you can use to give your audience and overview of your business. It can be used to convince your potential investors, partners or even customers.
It is a necessary tool to raise funding from investors for the startup. The quality of pitch deck has a big impact on what investors will think about your company.
Before making a presentation it is necessary to understand who your audience are and clearly define the purpose of your presentation.
Now, a question arises what should you include in pitch deck and what will be the structure.
- The Problem
- The Solution
- Value Proposition
- The Competition
- Competitive Advantages
- Market Validation & Traction
- The Team
- The Fundraising
Now let’s understand what above structure above means
- The Problem: As an introduction to your pitch, this is where you will explain why your product or service exists by describing the critical problem that it solves. In pitch deck the presentation of the problem this business is going to solve.
- The Solution: Now you have communicated to your investor that there is a big problem that needs to be solved. And now you can describe how you are going to solve this problem. Describe the benefits of your product that how it is going to solve it.
- Value Proposition: You have described the problem and solution, it’s time to reveal your unique value proposition. It is the part where you try to convince your audience you’ve found the best answer to a given solution. You should have a compelling message that explains why you are worth investing in your company.
- The Competition: Here you need to examine other companies in the market. How they are dealing with the same problem, what is their solution, how you fit your product/ service in this scenario. The most important part you want to focus on is what distinguishes your solution and what would make people choose it over other ones.
- Competitive Advantages: After displaying the competition, indicates the unique factors that give your company a competitive edge. The important part you should mostly focus on is monetization and how you would like to sell your product and make money from it.
- Market validation & Traction: The use of key metrics such as monthly active users, ARPU (average revenue per user), profit margins, and etc. These key metrics will prove that you are realistic in your approach and ready to establish your company further.
- The Team: Here you should describe the role of each member of the team in your business idea. By doing that, you should try to explain to investors why you are the right team to run a company like this.
- The Fundraising: Basically answering the questions like how much money you need or how you’re going to spend it. This is an essential section for most companies – this is actually why they decided to come to the investors.
So above are the things which are included in pitch of deck. If you don’t convince investors of your idea or your problem and solution first, this section won’t bring in anything new. A good pitch can be decisive for your business.
We take your ideas and forge them into user-focused products ready for market validation. For more details please visit our startup solution page .
Jaiinfoway you right partner for software development modernization using Cloud solutions and services.
Jaiinfoway -: When you choose a Blockchain consultant, you’ll be working hand in hand with the experts who helped various clients build infrastructure using Hyperledger, Ethereum . We’ll educate your team on best practices and guiding principles for a successful implementation.
In a nutshell, jaiinfoway provides full gamut of solutions and services for startups and small businesses. We have worked in building more than 35+ mobile apps and more than 500+ Web applications in a span of the last 14 years. Check out our site for more details.