Mobile trends that will flourish and Slowdown based on Jaiinfoway Experience
Mobile is always a key piece of the digital transformation process. In 2020, mobile transformation will also take one more step by bringing 5g network in some countries, Artificial Intelligence (AI) etc.
As the mobile sector keeps remodeling every day so let’s discuss some of the trends that will flourish in 2020 and flop in 2020.
Here are the list of mobile trends that will flourish in 2020:
- Mobile as the catalyst for business transformation: Mobile devices have provided customers and employees a freedom to interact with companies from any location. New digital technology and massive amounts of available data help a company to gain useful insights about their customers and reach new markets.Data can be continuously captured from social media, purchases and other interactions. Choosing mobile technology as the starting point for a digital transformation can be an excellent way to launch your digital initiative. Business transformation is not new, it will continue next year also.
- Chatbots for better communication: Chat bots is one of the most effective mobile app trends in 2019. Now in 2020, it will continue as there is a big need for real time interaction between customer and service providers. According to a recent survey, more than 63 percent of US online consumers were interested in interacting with chat bots.
- Mobile has become glue that connects new technologies at scale: The voice based assistant such as Alexa, Google Assistant are primarily used on smartphones. This has become platform play at scale. Developers can use technologies in smartphones to build new integrated experience.
- Retail media is set to explore: Mobile is only a component of the retail media opportunity but will play a key role, when it comes to “drive-to-store” offerings. Addition of AI to video will help the retail industry to improve the shopping experience and operational efficiencies.
- Instant App: Instant apps are of the amazing app trends these days. The best part of instant apps is that you do not need to instal the app in order to enjoy the services.
- Wearable app: The app plays an important role in the health sector industry where doctors can check the patient heart rate, blood sugar regularly using an app.
- Blockchain: Blockchain technology has already been used in payments. By using blockchain technology some of the apps can be developed such as BAAS(Blockchain as a service), crypto space, trading on cryptocurrency and gaming.
- Choosing the right canvas for content collaboration: Organizations that want to support immersive content creation and sharing are turning into smartboard or interactive white boards which enables users to write, draw and share the content in free form space. The types of canvas needed by the organization depends on work that will be done.
Here are the list of mobile trends that will not happen 2020:
- 5G will not matter: Unless you are in the telecom industry, you should not spend time thinking of 5g in consumer space.
- More than 60% of AI will not pass the turing test: The vast majority of AI will not leverage the natural language. Some chatbots will deliver value but not call them AI conversation.
- Virtual Reality (VR) marketing will remain niche: VR will mostly matter to B2B and industrial players. Marketing opportunities in VR in consumer space will grow but remain limited.
- RCS(Rich Communication Service) will not become standard: RCS is a new online protocol that is meant to replace the current texting standard (SMS). Besides, the usual text will make it simple to send GIFs, photos and videos. In 2020 it will not become standard.
Jaiinfoway your right partner for Technology modernization using Mobile/Cloud solutions and services .
Jaiinfoway -: When you choose a Blockchain consultant, AI, and for mobile app development you’ll be working hand in hand with the experts who helped various clients build infrastructure using Android , IOS , React ,Hyperledger ,Ethereum etc. We’ll educate your team on best practices and guiding principles for a successful implementation.
In a nutshell Jaiinfoway provides full gamut of solution and service for Startup and small business.We have worked in building more than 35+ mobile App and more than 500+ Web applications in a span of last 14 years. check out our site for more details