Node.js vs Django vs Laravel: Which one to choose for the back-end web framework in 2021?
Web frameworks are software packages that make developing complex web apps simple. Many businesses face a dilemma when it comes to choosing the best framework for your web project.
In this blog, we’ll go through a detailed comparison of Laravel, Django, and NodeJS to help you decide which is the best of the three.
In web development, all three are important. The main objective of all these frameworks is to build an attractive and user-friendly web application.
Every day, new technologies are implemented and existing ones are improved. so for any business, it is important to take a wise decision of choosing a framework.
Why use Node.js?
- On both the client and server sides, a single piece of code works well.
- Concurrent requests are handled quickly and easily.
- Node.js is extremely extensible, allowing users to configure and expand it to meet their specific needs.
- When you need to create APIs, this is the best choice.
When to use Node.js?
- For building Real-time application.
- For creating data streaming applications.
- For building and deploying microservices.
- For developing collaborative tools.
Django is a Python-based programmable and lightweight web development platform. Its architecture is based on the Model View Template (MVT) pattern. When it comes to working on complex projects, the Django framework is the first choice of developers.
Why use Django
- It has a highly-structured approach.
- It has High Scalability.
- It helps in the avoids of many common security flaws such as SQL injection, cross-site scripting, and cross-site request forgery etc.
- Django can be used for any project.
- It includes a wide number of libraries and helping modules.
When to use Django?
- You want to build a web application or an API backend.
- You want to use free and open-source software.
- You must deploy quickly and adjust quickly in order to move faster.
- You want to implement cutting-edge technologies, such as Machine Learning, into your app.
Laravel is a full-stack PHP framework that is open-source. You should be familiar with PHP in order to work with Laravel. Laravel is a powerful feature that assists you in all phases of web creation if you are building a new website from the scratch.
Why use Laravel
- Laravel offers next-level security in terms of code.
- It is based on MVC so it eliminates the need for writing HTML codes.
- Laravel framework is highly capable of handling errors by making users aware of the errors by sending them error messages.
- It Provides Smooth Automation of testing work.
- The code skeleton, database structure, and migration are all handled by Laravel’s command-line tool.
When to use Laravel?
- For an online survey site.
- For highly trafficked e-learning apps or interactive websites.
- For Stock management, article management, lite-CRM.
Node.js vs Django vs Laravel Comparison
- Scalability & Performance: Node.js has a high-performance ranking, Django is scalable, and Laravel has a collection of features that will keep the website one step ahead of the competition.
- Architecture: Laravel uses an MVC pattern, while Django uses an MVT architecture. The node, on the other hand, is event-driven.
- Rapid Development: Laravel works on PHP and has low development speed whereas Django helps in increasing development time and Nodejs due to the lightweight server it also works fast.
- Security: When it comes to security, Django is the best, followed by Laravel. Despite the fact that the node is well-known, it may have bugs and go unnoticed for a longer period of time.
Jai Infoway has developed software for various companies around the globe. Building products that simplify business processes and increase connectivity.