Popular Python Frameworks for Web Development in 2021
There are many Web development frameworks in the market. So,Choosing the right framework is a complex and tricky task. When come to choose to develop a web application then Python will be the first choice in every developer’s mind. Python is one of the world’s most popular programming languages.
For small business or startup they have very tight budget and want to develop a web application then they should go with Python Development. Python is pretty easy to reuse the code and modular programming which every business choose.
It become 1st option for every business.
The increasing use of Python in cloud and artificial intelligence (A.I.) applications is also a reason business choose python for development.
In this article, Jai Infoway will discuss some of the most extensively used Python development frameworks in 2021.
Popular Python Frameworks for Web Development which You need to Explore in 2021
- Django: It is a framework of Python libraries and it efficiently creates a quality Web Application and Mobile Applications. It supports multiple popular databases, including MySQL, SQLite, and Oracle, among others. The security of Django ensures that the programmers steer clear of any kind of common mistakes like cross-site scripting, clickjacking, SQL injection, and forgery.
- CherryPy: It is an open-source Python web programming framework. It offers mechanisms for hook points and extensions. With this framework, you can use an extensive range of technology stack for Python web development or related projects.
- Flask: It is also called Micro-framework as it does not need any particular tools or Libraries. It is available under the BSD license. Flask’s lightweight and modular design make it easily adaptable to developers’ needs.
- Web2Py: It is a scalable open-source full-stack Python framework. It supports Windows, Unix/Linux, Amazon EC2, Mac, Google App Engine, and many other platforms. Also, there are no requirements for installation and configuration.
- Pyramid: It runs on Python 3 and is widely used by experienced Python developers. The features include it is pretty lightweight and has the capability of handling different kinds of projects with utmost transparency and simplicity.
- Bottle: It is a micro framework. It allows every web application to get executed in only one source file without depending upon any other sources. It is pretty small in size. It is a minimalistic and simple framework that can be used to build apps for personal use.
Jai Infoway is a Python web development company with experience developers
Contact Us: https://jaiinfoway.com