Smart Contracts: A Simple Guide to Get Started
Smart Contracts in Blockchain
What is Smart Contract
Jaiinfoway tells you what is smart contract and RSK. Bitcoin allows smart contracts. RSK, an open-source platform hosting smart contracts for the Bitcoin Network which is to those first implemented by Ethereum. Smart contracts are automated contracts. They are self-executing with specific instructions written on its code, which get executed when certain conditions are made. Using Solidity smart contracts are coded which are executed in ethereum.
Deploying smart contracts on RSK
While there are several methods that you can use to deploy your contracts on RSK, the smart contract platform on top of Bitcoin, we will look into the standardized methods. These are:
- Setting up your environment
- Tools depending on your OS.
- Creating the contract
- Compile the code.
- Smart contract execution
- Remote deploy your smart contracts, which we do by first creating a node.
Smart Contract Platforms
- Ethereum: It is the world‘s leading smart contract platform and is the top choice for most developers. The platform first went live in July 2015.
- RSK (Rootstock): It is a sidechain pegged to the Bitcoin blockchain. It is the world’s first, most secure, and most trusted blockchain.
- EOS: It is based on the EOSIO software that was built by block.one. EOS uses WebAssembly (WASM) to develop smart contracts.
- Cardano: It is one of the most talked-about projects in the crypto space and offers scalability and security through a layered architecture.
Jaiinfoway provides enterprise-class implementation solutions that utilize blockchain and adjacent technologies including distributed ledger systems and smart contracts
Jaiinfoway you right partner for Blockchain technology using Cloud solutions and services
Jaiinfoway -: When you choose a Blockchain consultant, you’ll be working hand in hand with the experts who helped various clients build infrastructure using Hyperledger or Ethereum Blockchain. We’ll educate your team on best practices and guiding principles for a successful implementation. check out our site for more details