Why Django Web Framework is Perfect for Startups
For Tech startups, it’s never been easier to build a web application. Every aspiring CTO desires the most value-oriented programming language, flexible web framework, and skilled developers. Django’s popularity is increasingly growing due to its ease of use and responsive nature.
One of the most important decisions you’ll have to make as a tech startup is which web platform to use for your new app.
So, in this article Jai Infoway will discuss why the Django framework is good for a startup business.
Django is widely considered the best Python web platform for building database-driven websites.
We build best-in-class architecture for startups using Django at Jai Infoway, a leading Django web development company.
Reasons Django Framework is Perfect for your Startup
- Scalability: Though Django is perfect for new startups, it is also one of the most flexible and scalable frameworks available. A number of large websites use it to help them make necessary changes as their users’ needs and numbers increase.
- Portability: Python can run on any platform, like Mac, PC, and Linux, and Django can run anywhere Python can. Django provides an ORM (Object Relational Mapper) layer between the developer and the database that allows you to transfer the entire project between most major databases by modifying only one line of code.
- Faster app development: Python code, which is a simple programming language with a clear syntax, is allowed by Django. There are a variety of libraries and plugins that can help you save time by reducing the time it takes to write each function from scratch.
- Suited for both Web and mobile framework: It’s ideal for creating both mobile and web applications. It seamlessly integrates with all major databases and allows for application migration with only a few lines of code.
- Wide community: Though Django has a large community, libraries, and extensions, including the Django REST system, have their own communities. Since it is open-source, developers can add a wide range of features.
- Affordable: The Django framework is much less expensive than you would think. For a startup businesses, the framework is open-source and free, so there are no licensing fees.
Start Winning with Django Web Framework. It can be difficult to decide which project should be written in which language since many choices can also be used to effectively complete the project.
Talk to our expert Django developers and clear all your quires regarding Django.
If you want to Implement Django in web development. Jai Infoway can help you in achieving.