Why Startups Should Consider Flutter for Mobile App Development?
Flutter is an emerging platform in the tech world in recent times that is driving a revolution in the growing world of business. Startup & Small business should choose Flutter for Mobile Development.
When you plan to develop an app for your startup, you have several questions in your mind. What should it look like? What technologies should you use to make it robust? How much will it cost you?
Don’t worry we have answers to all your questions in this blog.
Flutter is an open-source Software Development Kit(SDK) launched by Google to develop robust, scalable and high-performing mobile apps for multiple operating systems by using a single codebase.
Flutter is the second most famous cross-platform mobile framework employ by global developers.
Why Flutter Mobile Development for Startups?
- It is based on the Dart programming language.
- A single codebase can be used for iOS as well as Android. This results in faster time-to-market and low development with no compromise on quality.
- It comes with powerful customized widgets for Android and iOS which helps to attract Investors with Powerful Designs.
- Developers can see the impact of a change in code in real-time so a team can rapidly include new features and fix bugs which helps to increase the Productivity of Your Developers.
- Flutter is Pocket-Friendly which can easily be affordable by the startup.
- It gives a one-stop solution to create, deploy, and oversee changes in applications.
- It is far easier to embed into your existing app, which means you can integrate new UI in the old app.
In case you find any confusion at any point of Flutter app development, hire a flutter app development company Jai Infoway that can assist you throughout the process and be able to develop an app under the limited budget.
Hire on-demand developers from Jai Infoway. We have experts in React/Angular/Nodejs/.net technologies & many more.
Planning to Build a Flutter App for Your Startup. Contact Experts