In a nutshell, jaiinfoway provides the full gamut of IT solutions and services for startups and small businesses.We have worked in building more than 150+ mobile apps and more than 500+ Web applications in the span of the last 14 years. Jaiinfoway is headquartered in India Ranchi with offices in Miami, USA. check out www.jaiinfoway.com for more details
Jaiinfoway works on building innovative solutions for clients on technologies like Cloud Native, Blockchain, and Open source across the globe.
We are looking for an associate with IT knowledge or who wanted to enter the IT sales arena and learn how to do IT solutions sales. You need to focus on startups and small businesses to market and sell a Service/SaaS product.
We will help in Inside Sales and Marketing to get good traction to close deals.
Sales Specialist Roles & Responsibilities:
- Follow up with and qualify pre-existing and new leads via scheduled and non-schedule Phone, Skype, and Zoom events, social media activities, and email correspondence;
- Present, promote, and sell our services using a consultative sales approach to prospective clients;
- Manage, track, and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle utilizing our CRM and peripheral platforms;
- Use pre-established procedures, guidelines, and strategies to meet or exceed monthly/quarterly sales goals and objectives.
- Direct Sales-Direct sales of POS Software to Restaurant owners.
- Lead Generation-Gather sales lead from the market and approach restaurants actively and get them onboarded
- Relationship Management-Maintaining a strong relationship with restaurant owners and advising them on issues related to the market and offering solutions on the same.
- Promotion- Sign contracts with restaurants along and handling the inquiries from existing and new clients, conduct promotional events/marketing activities to develop new contacts and increase user base
- Customer Service-Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Minimum of 2 years of B2B consultative & conceptual sales skills
- Experience in Hunting and Closing; This is not a Farming position
- Cold-calling ability to create interest in services generating new business leads
- Networking skills to properly identify and develop new business leads
- Proven ability to generate new business and convert a lead into a qualified prospect
- Time management, organization, and customer service skills are essential
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Skilled in the usage of Zoom
- Ability to utilize social media, audio/screen/webcam tools, internet and website research
- Excellent written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills
- Technology selling experience in a specific industry (e.g. healthcare, hospitality, payments, etc.) will be a plus
- The commission is “annuity” like. That is, once you close a deal your commission will continue as long as we work for that client.
- No commission cap, the sky is the limit!
Connect with US