In a nutshell, jaiinfoway provides the full gamut of IT solutions and services for startups and small businesses.We have worked in building more than 150+ mobile apps and more than 500+ Web applications in the span of the last 14 years. Jaiinfoway is headquartered in India Ranchi with offices in Miami, USA. check out www.jaiinfoway.com for more details
Jaiinfoway works on building innovative solutions for clients on technologies like Cloud Native, Blockchain, and Open source across the globe.
Roles and Responsibility
• Working as a Tech Lead on projects, reviewing code, and coaching other engineers on front-end/Back-end and UI best practices
• Interacting with other Leads and Directors during technical direction and architecture discussions
• API integration (REST/GraphQL)
• Work in an Agile Development environment
•.Owns responsibility to develop
•. Guide the team on technical aspects which helps the team to productive
•. Follow best practices in coding and maintain quality in release
•.This is a hands-on role, while you may not be spending all day writing code, you will still need to roll up your sleeves to ensure the technical success of multiple concurrent projects
What You Need for this Position
At least 5 years’ development experience with a combination of the below:
• Technical Lead (2 years min)
• React/Angular/Node/Python (2 years min)
• REST/GraphQL API
Expert experience in designing scalable architectures for mobile applications and specifically developing ReactNative/React/Angular/Node applications in an enterprise-level environment.
Demonstrated ability in leading and mentoring a team of ReactNative/React/Angular/Node engineers across multiple projects.
- Manage client relationships by conducting regular meetings for progress review feedback, and client concerns;
- Will also do manual testing of application to guide developers , testing team and customer.
- Regularly meet with development teams to ensure client requirements are clear, monitor progress, and work on architecture, design, and development;
- Set delivery expectations with clients and development teams, plus work closely with QA teams to deliver quality code;
- Help to grow accounts by identifying improvements or expansions in scope on projects.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
• 5+ years of Technical experience
Development experience with programming languages
SQL database or relational database skills
• Familiarity with the legal services industry, legal system, or other regulated industries
Connect with US